IMPEX HIGH SHEAR MILLS
A continuous batch system employing a high-speed rotor-stator configuration to shape platey and cubical particles, usually to improve fluidity. Typically works in the microns and sub-micron range of particles suspended in a media, usually water.
- All stainless construction.
- Integrated motor rotor assembly eliminates coupling.
- Standard 150 hp, VFD available.
- Adjustable gap.
- Mounting can be either vertical or horizontal.
IMPEX TWIN CELL DELAMINATORS
Delamination requires a gentle and focused cleavage of plates from cubical minerals. Working at the 2.0 - 0.5 micron range, a special media and impeller action provides the low intensity impact required to produce cleaving without then breaking the freed plates.
- All rubber-lined construction.
- Twin-cell configuration ensures high yield of plates from "booklets"
- Internal screen retains media in the chambers without fouling.
- Rugged gear-box drive coupled to a belt drive allows precise speed, intensity for specific applications.
- Unique tapered coupling maintains alignment.
- Typical production rates: 6-10 tph
- Standard motors: 75-150 hp.
ELLIOTT MACHINE PULVERIZER / CLASSIFIER
A continuous, dry pulverizer / classifier capable of reducing granular or beaded materials to 7.0 Hegman powder. The milling rotor, composed of multiple rows of fixed hammers turning inside a corrugated housing, is followed by a separately-driven variable speed vane-type classifer. Rugged construction and effectiveness proven by multiple installations continuously in use for +30-years. Current models incorporate the most recent technology in bearings, materials and design. Flexibility in design and set-up after installation is available to suit specific requirements.
- Rugged 150 hp, belted main drive, with 20 hp classifier direct drive.
- Feed-rate regulated by a main-drive power demand controller.
- High-chrome alloy corrugated milling liners.
- Pulverizer hammers of heat-treated SAE 4150 alloy.
- Two classifier options -
- Fixed speed, finger (or "whizzer") type, blade bodies of SAE 4150 alloy with tungsten carbide tips.
- Independent, variable speed turbine of AR360 steel.
- Safe and ready access to wear parts facilitate replacement.
- External, standard lubrication system.
Buy a car